Saturday, December 18, 2010

I smell freedom

Things come and go, like how exams flash past. Now that I'm only left with one paper and the paper is only on Wednesday, I realised I have been slacking from yesterday till now. Well, but that's after surviving the whole week packed with four papers. Now I wonder how I did it. After each paper, I didn't even bother asking about the paper because I'm too accustomed to the "get it over and done with" mindset. I will only bother and be in panic mode when the results come out. BLESS ME!

Things come and go, like how relationships are. When you told me about your situation, I linked it to mine inevitably and wonder if all these are worth the effort. If everybody suffer, I guess it's not. But if it's against your innate will to do it, I wonder why some choose to do it. Having been through the most dramatic stuff that can happen in a person's life, I guess I grew so much stronger. I'm happy we tried and things are so much better now. There's still uncertainties to it, evidently. I guess everything is left till after exams.

After exams, after exams, I guess many people have much to settle when exams end. Dear girl, I hope everything will be fine for you. Whatever the outcome, you know you tried and whatever it is, just have no regrets. :)

Where are you peeps? I miss you peeps! I'm sure you all know who you are... I'm just happy that even though amidst studying for exams and school activities, we are there for each other in the worst of times. See you all for a fantabulous christmas party! During then, let's throw all the unhappy stuff away cause we know we rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home